• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales to Astonish 13/ PLANET X

239 posts in this topic

I understand the point believe me but keep in mind that its just not available in the grades asm 14 is either. A 8.0 is like a 9.4 and that's kind of how you have to compare them

Also having just paid for one (thx AtlasFan) it's the best and rarest book ever and far rarer than all the surrounding issues :D

shoot, Im trying to figure out how to upload pictures on here, sorry guys, im not that good at this stuff, any help how to upload pictures on here from a iphone or photobucket would be a god send thanks

You might wanna learn how to focus too! hehe

with great shame, presumptive confidence in the postal system, and a thanks to AtlasFan, my ticket to the club :facepalm: :facepalm:

TTA_13a_zpsc4ed7d78.jpeg

Jump on the band wagon, why don't yah. lol

It is a very nice looking copy, Dan. Congrats :applause:

with great shame, presumptive confidence in the postal system, and a thanks to AtlasFan, my ticket to the club :facepalm: :facepalm:

TTA_13a_zpsc4ed7d78.jpeg

Nothing to be ashamed of there! Sweet pickup! I've never owned a copy despite collecting TTA for 25 or so years, and unless this price escalation is a bubble that pops I may never own a run-worthy (6.0 or better) copy. :P

What I'm ashamed of is having bought it at current prices lol That said it looks to be a nice copy and unfortunately I figured the price bump was unmerited but likely permanent so I went for it. I figure it just takes so little "mainstream " demand to prop up the price of a prehero that things weren't going to get better any time soon :rant:

TTA_13a_zpsc4ed7d78.jpeg

Jump on the band wagon, why don't yah. lol

It is a very nice looking copy, Dan. Congrats :applause:

Still kicking myself for not buying your copy six months ago :foryou:

grootjuly1st_zps22a735a3.jpg

ok, now heres a much better picture of my graded groots, I have 3 that are in need of grading, but will probly get a 3.0 or a 3.5, but, im learning the picture thing, just now getting on here after reading it for so long, I need to get pictures of my toy room and comics, I have them set up together very cool, well, enjoy

over the last year for most, I would have a lot more if I found them, couldn't find any at any major con I been to, really need higher grades for my set, this was a really good investment book, just like iron man 55, I bought loads of them cheap, got them graded and used them for trade vaule at cons to get want I needed.