• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales to Astonish 13/ PLANET X

239 posts in this topic

I love the descrtiption. " I'm just a guy that found a box of 60's comics".

He has zero feedback and he just found a box of comics. hm On the side of the road no doubt.

The odd part about that beater is it looks like basically none of the damage is from reading and basically all of it is from poor storage.

Its like someone took a 9.0 and then stuck it in a box (folding the bc in the process), knocked the box around a little for some rounded corners, and then stuck the box underneath a pipe with a slow leak and let it fester for a few months or years

grootjuly1st_zps22a735a3.jpg

ok, now heres a much better picture of my graded groots, I have 3 that are in need of grading, but will probly get a 3.0 or a 3.5, but, im learning the picture thing, just now getting on here after reading it for so long, I need to get pictures of my toy room and comics, I have them set up together very cool, well, enjoy

Wow, talk about a great copy to hoard. You have close to 20% of the entire graded population 5.0 or better. Nice!

I was flipping through my SA raw box last night, and realized I had a copy. Probably a 4.5 at best, but I'm still excited to find it (Not selling yet...so no PM's please :) ). I wonder how many folks are sitting on copies that just haven't realized the hype yet. It certainly wasn't one I had ever considered getting slabbed until now, so was shocked when I stumbled upon this post and read about the frenzy for it.

Cooling off or poor description/scans? Was surprised to see this ring in so low, but with a couple chips out, spine split and tanning - maybe it cause some concern with bidders. Appears to be VG- which puts it a little below the current going rate of TTA #13.

What did you pay may I ask? Congrats

Since this book is so difficult to find, it had completely fallen off of my radar. I had no clue of the "going price"; I saw the tears and nearly balked.

Let's just say it was < $100.

I am patiently awaiting for a buying opportunity in this price range to show up for me. lol

What did you pay may I ask? Congrats

Since this book is so difficult to find, it had completely fallen off of my radar. I had no clue of the "going price"; I saw the tears and nearly balked.

Let's just say it was < $100.

I am patiently awaiting for a buying opportunity in this price range to show up for me. lol

For the flip or for keeping?