• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IS IT TIME FOR MAJOR KHAOS AND JOE COLLECTOR TO START POSTING AGAIN?

oh hell yes, they needed more than ever  

69 members have voted

1. 1. oh hell yes, they needed more than ever

76 posts in this topic

"Ok, but if I want to know if so-and-so likes another forum member or not, I would choose to have that conversation via PM. "

Psst, Hey could you ask Joanna if she likes me.

Oh, she doesn't, then how about that hepcat, LucyBop. cloud9.gif

Sounds like Jr. High doesn't it.

Maybe everyone just needs a Sally Field moment, you know, just proudly stand up and say "they like me, they really like me"

"Ok, but if I want to know if so-and-so likes another forum member or not, I would choose to have that conversation via PM. "

Maybe everyone just needs a Sally Field moment, you know, just proudly stand up and say "they like me, they really like me"

I never liked you! And BTW - Joanna likes ME! I have told myself this enough times to make it true! tongue.gifcrazy.gifyay.gif

I never liked you! And BTW - Joanna likes ME! I have told myself this enough times to make it true! tongue.gifcrazy.gifyay.gif

And how do you knows that she likes you? Would you care to post your picture, Driver's License, Dental Records(and no I don't mean dentures), and DNA sample to prove who you are. 893blahblah.gif

Aww, who am I kidding...everybody likes the POV man. yay.gif

We need more aged(slightly gentile), horror loving freaks(precode) with a snappy wit(no really it's quite snappy) on these boards. yay.gif

This thread is ironic for reasons that you'll never appreciate.

I don't know JC's story, but I don't think MajorKhaos is coming back any time soon. And if he does, I don't think it'll be with the same passion as he had before. At this point, I think it would take something cataclysmic, like Hammer being reinstated, before MK would return to posting with vigor.

Why be cryptic FFB? Either tell the story or don't say anything at all. 893frustrated.gif

It's just killing you not to know, isn't it. My work is done here. cloud9.gif

I bet he had a vasectomy. blush.gif

How would you feel if someone created a poll asking if you should go or stay? If it happened to me, I know my feelings would be at least a little hurt even if almost everyone voted that I should stay.

Jim, I generally agree with your point, (even thought there have been many similar polls put up, ie Ian's return for instance) but I think it's a little ironic in this particular case that Brain should be cautioned not to hurt the feelings of these two veterans of the boards.......so I present.....

Recent quotes from Joe Collector....

"Are you a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, or you do you just play one on the forums?"

"Hey [name deleted], they've got English as a Second Language course at most major colleges and universities. Don't be ashamed, sign up."

"you spineless, toadie of a fatass freak"

"I bet these are the same queers yelling "take it out" when two guys make comments about their girth."

"This contest sucks!!"

"person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point!"

"insufficiently_thoughtful_person!"

and then.....

Recent quotes from MK.....

"No, you're still a ."

"SCREW YOU!!!!!"

"I was merely a bit puzzled by [name deleted]... in the same way that I was a bit puzzled at how some turds float and some turds sink to the bottom of the toilet."

And of course my favorites.....

"Yank that head on out of your corn chute..."

and

"Can you get that through your feces-encrusted skull?

So, to sum up....I don't think a poll like Brain's is one of our more serious challenges on the boards right now. foreheadslap.gif

Hi Brad,

I get what you're saying, and I am not defending anyone's behavior. I don't think anyone should post on the forum unless they can play nice. I also completely agree that there are more important issues in the hobby we should be concerned about.

My intent was to point out the type of thread that may discourage onlookers from participating, or that may give the boards a bad rap. The current forum membership represents only a small fraction of the incredible mindshare of knowledge within the hobby. I'd hate for someone to not join the fracas because they got turned off by seeing another thread or poll develop into a kangaroo court, however well justified or intentioned it may seem. I think it also it is disrespectful to our hosts, Steve B. and the folks at CGC, to let these things get out of hand.

...and that's all I have to say about that. flowerred.gif

-Jim

Consider me the eternal optimist. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll consider you the eternal hypocrite, thanks.

I guess I could just sit there and let you smear me like you smeared Steve when he wasn't here... or I could go ahead and tell you what I think of you AGAIN so that maybe you'll shut your ever-flapping word-hole.

You're a cancer on these boards, Red. People enjoy your Photoshopping, but they wish you would just take your "sanctimonious attitude" (purposefully quoted as many have said it) and shove it.

Quote that.

If you want to act like the voice of moral reason around here, then lead by example. Your constant preaching and pathetic attempts at mollifying the masses followed by your "episodes" of irrational, petulant mud-slinging are annoying, if not laughable.

The riotous thing about this, is that all I did was quote your own words back to you. You can dish it, but you can't take it, which is typical.

"Riotous", no. "Ironic", perhaps... but only by Alanis Morrisette's definition, actually. You went to all the trouble to dig up "negative" quotes from me for what reason?

Answer that question and we'll proceed.