• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Choose this sellers fate.

112 posts in this topic

I save most of my boxes to reuse. On Long Island, I throw them in my garage or down my unfinished part of the basement. I recently did some runing and ended up flattening almost thirty boxes.

My problem is several weapons separted in shipping and I'm not really sure which ones go to which figure. These are Armies of Middle Earth figures, and as an example- both Gandalf and Boromir's swords came loose. I have two loose swords, but one is a fair bit longer than the other.

B is a much broader and stronger man so he should carry the bigger sword, except Gandalf's sword is an elven blade which would more likely be much lighter, so it could be longer.

These headaches could have been solved by individual wrapping, or simply putting each individual figure in a sandwich bag.

1st world problems.... lol

4 pages over $18.

First world problems. (thumbs u

4 pages over $18.

Yeah, like this wildly_fanciful_statement line hasn't gotten tiresome yet. (thumbs u

It's like every meme on the internet - it keeps getting funnier the more people use it!

4 pages over $18.

Yeah, like this wildly_fanciful_statement line hasn't gotten tiresome yet. (thumbs u

Being Greek, haven't you got some 3rd world issue to attend to? (thumbs u

4 pages over $18.

:eyeroll:

4 pages over $18.

No, I'm fine.

And no matter what my personal situation is (or my country's, for that matter), at least I don't go around the 'net making light of other peoples' grievances, by using tired old lines that were, at best, marginally funny the first 2000 times they were used. (thumbs u