• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW BOOKS, 7/9 - Suze Orman says, "SLABS MUST GO."

25 posts in this topic

I hate selling my books, but I hate debt even more. I don't like carrying any debt. So, here we go.

I'll be posting a few books per evening over the next few days/weeks. They'll all be in this thread, so keep checking back. I'll update the subject line with the current date when new stuff goes up.

Prices are pretty firm, unless you buy more than one book, then we can talk.

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period.

3. Shipping is $12 securely-packed Priority double-boxed.

4. US buyers only, please, unless I've dealt with you before.

5. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

6. I have sold many books on eBay under "silverageguy", plus I have had many four-figure, high-dollar transactions (selling and buying) with Columbia Comics, Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more. My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5350236#Post5350236

MENACE #11

CGC 4.5

OW/W pages

1st appearance of the Human Robot from the awesome Agents of ATLAS (I loved that book)

No GPA data on this one...!

$300

Menace_11_slab024_zpse63985ab.jpg

Menace_11_back610_zps282c4e4a.jpg

Menace_11_label025_zps1abf3ca4.jpg

:takeit: