• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ooh! Ooh! What'd I miss?

20 posts in this topic

It was probably the removal of a number of posts from Timely's San Francisco thread.

It was probably the removal of a number of posts from Timely's San Francisco thread.

this is accurate; blb suggested an activity he desired for both sacentaur and his steed, and in pulling the offending post, everything related went with it---the thread suddenly plunged back to several days in the past.

blb suggested an activity he desired for both sacentaur and his steed

As I recall, his steed was mighty offended.

steed kicked the offensive guy in the hip, but hurt his hoof on the titanium implant.

steed kicked the offensive guy in the hip, but hurt his hoof on the titanium implant.

You're confusing imagination with wit. If I were half as imaginative I'd be a half wit, and dang proud of it too!

You know what the say, careful when your staring at a gift horse's arse.

You know what the say, careful when your stating at a gift horse's arse.

There was plenty of horse's behind to go around.

Just before his suspension, he intimated how revered he was over on the Houston Facebook Fandom page so no doubt he's over there now crafting new tales of woe for a captivated audience.

Just before his suspension, he intimated how revered he was over on the Houston Facebook Fandom page, so no doubt he's over there crafting new tales of woe to a captivated audience.

i have been made to understand he's worn out that welcome, and been told to stop being a spoon or face expulsion. over there, i guess he invited a guy, his steed, AND the mamas of both guy and steed to engage in that frowned-upon activity.

You know what the say, careful when your stating at a gift horse's arse.

There was plenty of horse's behind to go around.

[font:Times New Roman]Neigh, there was just no corralling Buckeroo Bob's equestrian antics.[/font] smiley-char092.gif

Just before his suspension, he intimated how revered he was over on the Houston Facebook Fandom page, so no doubt he's over there crafting new tales of woe to a captivated audience.

i have been made to understand he's worn out that welcome, and been told to stop being a spoon or face expulsion. over there, i guess he invited a guy, his steed, AND the mamas of both guy and steed to engage in that frowned-upon activity.

Oh my.

The fragile house of cards (finally) collapsing must be too much to bear. :tonofbricks: