• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Red Sonja posted by B. Koski

13 posts in this topic

It is a beautiful book. Only problem is that Conan was rebooted a couple of years ago on the big screen and it was a crash-and-burn. I think Red Sonja hinges on the success of Conan.

Very nice book and truly a welcome addition to any collection :) I am also partial to #24 which is her actual first full story as well as her first (beautiful) cover appearance and one of the books I promised myself to never sell or purge from my personal collection :)

I'm still waiting on the Red Sonja Movie with Rose McGowan?

Very nice book and nice grade.

I sent my copy to get signed (maybe 9.0) by Roy Thomas at San Diego Comic Con along with

Conan #1, maybe a 6.0. These are a few of my purchases back in the 1990's.

Conan comics introduced me to the world of Robert E. Howard back in the days.

Lord of the Rings.....Marvel better jump on it......no comic could be better

There are a few books that ARE better than the movies for me

Being there would be a great comic, Homage to Peter Sellers. Watchmen directors cut (also by Zach Sneyder was amazing) He has a dark sense of fulfillment I enJOY

Follow what we love

Very nice book and truly a welcome addition to any collection :) I am also partial to #24 which is her actual first full story as well as her first (beautiful) cover appearance and one of the books I promised myself to never sell or purge from my personal collection :)

I'm still waiting on the Red Sonja Movie with Rose McGowan?

Never gonna happen. She was in a car wreck, blew out her shoulder, split with R. Rodriguez, he no longer has the rights to the story, and blah blah blah. Gotta love Hollywood.