• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics 2013 SDCC Sales Thread - CLOSED!!!!

426 posts in this topic

After I finished my pre-screen for the Notti & Nyce 4 I was surprised to be handed these (look at my name bottom right) - A thank you from Contraband Comics for my support since issue #1

3E89E411-A858-4B9E-B8EF-02F2593BA6B2-1298-0000017D1879E766_zpscfdf9ffb.jpg

Only Five copies in existence. How cool was that!?!

After I finished my pre-screen for the Notti & Nyce 4 I was surprised to be handed these (look at my name bottom right) - A thank you from Contraband Comics for my support since issue #1

:applause:

Are you only selling Anastasia Notti as a set?

Yes, they are sold to us Retailers as a set, each are limited to 100. If you want one raw, and one graded then let me know and I will figure it out price wise.

No problem I'll take them both graded

$200 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked set

:takeit:

Any chance of getting SS at a future show? (I dont mind the wait)

BTW

Beachbum Exclusives....... AWESOME!!!! :golfclap:

Are all the reds exclusive to Beachbum?

That is awesome!! Congrats Dre!

Will there be a "Beachbum Dre" SS 9.8 edition? If so :takeit: x 1

Let me just say that the Internet in the Marriott Marquis sucks!

Not if you are hardwired. Works fine for me. ;)

Hi Dre! :hi:

Yeah, I forgot my thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter. I'm gonna run out to the apple store this morning.

Good morning sir.

Notti & Nyce 4 Anastasia's Collectibles Exclusives

Sold out at Retailer level!

Nice and Naughty Nude Set, both limited to 100

$100 raw NM+ or better set (9.8 Candidates)

EBAS Wraparound Retailer Incentive

$80 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

:takeit:

:cloud9:

:golfclap:

Is this make the LTD25 became LTD 20 , or there still a LTD 25, you got the extra LTD 5?

:cloud9:

:golfclap:

Is this make the LTD25 became LTD 20 , or there still a LTD 25, you got the extra LTD 5?

There are the hard numbered LTD 25, plus a few retailers got these (I think there are four of us).

On the hard numbered I have 1/25, 2/25, and some others.

Sorry guys,

A little drama over here that keeps increasing every day. lol

I have a package that I shipped Priority Mail to CGC (128 books) just before the WW NYC show that has gone missing in the USPS system. It was scanned dispatched from L.A. but never scanned arriving at the processing plant in the Tampa, FL area.

Now I'm sure this box will show up eventually - arriving at CGC finally or destroyed... But as every day goes by my stress level goes up, and my patience with USPS wears thinner. However, I do have someone at the Consumer Affairs dept of USPS who is bending over backwards trying to find this box now. Spent a lot of time forwarding info to them today.

What this effects:

Subscriber books from the release date of 6/19/13 (Books like AOU 10 Angela books, Revival 11, etc)

Some blue label books from Heroes and Las Vegas.

Hopefully the box was just mis-routed and magically appears in the next couple of days since it's becoming a distraction.

:wishluck:

I'm going to post some more stuff shortly.

Try shipping to CGC from an APO box... No matter how much protection I pack the comics with, I'm still always scared they will get destroyed en route.

takeit.gif

Notti & Nice Marat Mychaels Limited to 100 "Nude"

$50 raw NM+ or better x 1

--------------------------------------------------------------

Notti & Nice 4 EBAS "Blood Red" Chase Variant

$250 raw NM+ or better x 1

---------------------------------------------------------------

Will you be able to get your hands on the GFT Wounded Warrior books and the Krome Oz 1's?