• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics 2013 SDCC Sales Thread - CLOSED!!!!

426 posts in this topic

GFT Presents Robyn Hood Wanted 3 SDCC EBAS Exclusive

There is a huge problem with this print run. I pulled 9 copies out of the whole run here that I feel safe now will be 9.8, I'm only putting 5 up now for CGC, and subbing the extra 4 as buffers.

(5 available)

$90 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit:x1

GFT Demons: The Unseen 1 SDCC Exclusive - Franchesco Wraparound Cover

Sold out at show yesterday.

Here's the deal - A lot of these books have a defect bottom corner back spine that corner breaks. It doesn't look ship damage, rather something that happened during printing. Really sucks to have that many damages because it's a great looking book.

I have 8 copies I feel comfortable with at moment. I will be getting more replacements next week from Zene - hopefully they can help me avoid the defect copies.

Most popular Zene cover of show hence the quick sellout

(8 available)

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$125 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

image007_zpse90bde46.jpg

GFT Demons: The Unseen 1 SDCC Exclusive - Franchesco Wraparound Cover

Sold out at show yesterday.

Here's the deal - A lot of these books have a defect bottom corner back spine that corner breaks. It doesn't look ship damage, rather something that happened during printing. Really sucks to have that many damages because it's a great looking book.

I have 8 copies I feel comfortable with at moment. I will be getting more replacements next week from Zene - hopefully they can help me avoid the defect copies.

Most popular Zene cover of show hence the quick sellout

(8 available)

$125 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked :takeit: x 1

image007_zpse90bde46.jpg

Adventure Time Connecting cover set

Adventure Time Candy Capers 1 SDCC

Adventure Time 18 SDCC

(5 sets available)

1 set ON HOLD for Flyingdonut

$40 raw NM+ or better set

$140 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked set

IMG_4181_zps32ad05c3.jpg