• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oi. You.

32 posts in this topic

I am feeling extremely happy this afternoon. :whee:

I just love this place. I've made some genuine friends here and I respect you all, even the asshats.

While this is an unnecessary thread, action-packed with too much glee for CG, I had to express it. Cop that.

:foryou:

That is all.

I just love this place. I've made some genuine friends here and I respect you all, even the asshats.

While this is an unnecessary thread, action-packed with too much glee for CG, I had to express it. Cop that.

That is all.

Thanks, I respect you too.

That is all.

Haha new job, pay raise, nailed a hot chic? lol what's the joyous occasion

Even the arse hats haha we have many of those here lol

That is all.

Thanks, I respect you too.

Liars. Both of you.

That is all.

I'm glad for you. Loved the post. Back at ya! :foryou:

There are one or two. Maybe three if I count myself. We're vastly outnumbered by the champs though.

I have no excuse for my endorphins. I'm just a bit..

MEME-Overly-happy-dog.jpg

Oh. And comics. Batman. Etc.

That is all.

Just behave yourselves when speaking of his wife...The boy may be riding some kind of 'happy high' right now but he could tear your limbs off and beat you with them until you are nothing but a bloody smear on the ground...

I was calling the loser on the left a girl, but I'll go with it. ;)

Damn kids,get off my lawn. :preach:

:sorry:

Just behave yourselves when speaking of his wife...The boy may be riding some kind of 'happy high' right now but he could tear your limbs off and beat you with them until you are nothing but a bloody smear on the ground...

haha. That needed a :sumo: in there somewhere.

Thanks WC. :foryou: