• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boxes in action-Cool new limited graphic comic boxes

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

While searching the internet I came across this cool youtube video where the guy was talking about these new boxes that are made by the "Boxes in action" company. There limited made graphic boxes that incorporate a hero for each box run, and so far the two they have(Captain America, Silver Surfer) seem pretty awesome, and I thought you guys might like to see them.

BoxesinactionCaptainAmerica_zpsd3f5af68.png bOXESINACTIONGalactic_Diner_BIA_original_zps1bfb82dd.jpg

They don't seem to be actually naming the characters or showing them outright so I'm guessing these are less than officially licensed. I demand an official license! :sumo:

They don't seem to be actually naming the characters or showing them outright so I'm guessing these are less than officially licensed. I demand an official license! :sumo:
:gossip: get one and right officially licensed product on it, or just email them about it.

That's an awesome idea though, and past due. I'm down to just a few boxes, I'd pay for them to not be plain white.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has decorated a comic box.

They are setting up at shows in Texas, the boxes look pretty sharp in person. They are not officially licensed, in fact the guy said that they have had to make multiple adjustments to the designs to get them approved to print.

I didn't pick up any at the show, but will probably start ordering them as I need more boxes.

That's an awesome idea though, and past due. I'm down to just a few boxes, I'd pay for them to not be plain white.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has decorated a comic box.

You're not.

But I bet only one person around here used sprinkles. :kidaround:

Not that you asked, but I stick comic stickers on my upstairs box. It makes it look a bit more "cool".

Just an idea- and it sounds a lot cheaper than these...

Not that you asked, but I stick comic stickers on my upstairs box. It makes it look a bit more "cool".

Just an idea- and it sounds a lot cheaper than these...

But there limited edition. :gossip::insane: