• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ST 110 CGC 9.0 oww

59 posts in this topic

Speaks very, very well for my raw White Page 9.0!!! Ohhhh Yaaaaaaa baby.
If you have it, you would be a fool not to be selling it.

I agree there unless he's just a dr.strange fan and that's his personal copy? :idea: just a thought...

Speaks very, very well for my raw White Page 9.0!!! Ohhhh Yaaaaaaa baby.
If you have it, you would be a fool not to be selling it.

I agree there unless he's just a dr.strange fan and that's his personal copy? :idea: just a thought...

Changes nothing.

It changes everything. If anyone has a book of that grade and decides to sell it and someone balks at the price. The seller can always point to this sale. My book isn't for sale. But it sure makes me one happy comic book collector. This book has been on a strong swing upwards and that is just fine with me. The proof is in the pricing.

There isn't any "if" I own a 9.0 White Pages raw copy. I do indeed own it. Go ahead and ask Porcupine. We live in the same city and he has seen it on more than one occasion. It is staying in my collection for a very long time as far as I am concerned.

Knowledge is power. If most collectors are merely looking at the GPA data and not checking these board sales, they may miss correctly bidding on the next 9.0 that comes up. It's true we don't know exactly how much this 9.0 went for but it was probably close to 10k.

I'm really glad I saw this thread.

I can't wait to see how high the HA 9.4 is going to go. Could it hit $40k?

My goodness, with the run up in value these have seen I may have to consider moving my 6.5 sooner rather than later.

Congrats Brian!!

Knowledge is power. If most collectors are merely looking at the GPA data and not checking these board sales, they may miss correctly bidding on the next 9.0 that comes up. It's true we don't know exactly how much this 9.0 went for but it was probably close to 10k.

I'm really glad I saw this thread.

I can't wait to see how high the HA 9.4 is going to go. Could it hit $40k?

Just wait until they announce George Clooney is playing Dr Strange and Vin Diesel is Dormammu this coming weekend in San Diego. 10K is going to look like a good deal (thumbs u