• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh Jackman wants X-Men and Avengers movie

17 posts in this topic

There is a lot of dislike for Jackman for some reason. I think he is a great cinematic Wolverine and it is nice to see that he is a fan of the material as evidenced from other interviews.

He even wonders the same things that we do...

Why is this so hard to put together?

In the old days, studios would lend actors to other studios for their projects with the idea that they would get something in return either financially or another actor. Lend Wolverine to a Marvel Universe movie and in return Disney could lend Fox a character.

Or as he said... Get the three studios to split the costs three ways and reap the rewards three ways.

If Disney could get together with Warner Brothers for Who Framed Roger Rabbit with 3rd Party Amblin Entertainment producing... then why would this be such a stretch?

BTW - here... Roger Rabbit classic Mickey and Bugs Scene...

I'm with Jackman, I want Avengers and X-MEN movies...when are they going to make them?

Infinity Gauntlet. :wishluck:

I want to see Hulk and Wolverine on a rooftop being talked to by Warlock on "dispatching" Thanos with extreme predjudice.

Jackman should take matters into his own hands and let them cast him as Demolition-Man in the next Avengers movie.

It worked for Chris Evans. :gossip:

DennisDunphyDman.gif

I'm with Jackman, I want Avengers and X-MEN movies...when are they going to make them?

I want to see Hulk and Wolverine on a rooftop being talked to by Warlock on "dispatching" Thanos with extreme predjudice.

Wasn't that a major Marvel key issue or something?

Oddly, that's the scene I think of first when I think of that series. Sticks with you.

that could make an extremely entertaining "fastball Special" :applause: