• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

I have a question - I have been fairly inactive on the boards for the past year or two other than some sales threads and occasional Original Art forum posts. I am rebuilding my pre-hero collection - is it ok to post random pre-hero books or do most of you try to stick with the book of the day when relevant? 

57 minutes ago, Sharkey said:

I have a question - I have been fairly inactive on the boards for the past year or two other than some sales threads and occasional Original Art forum posts. I am rebuilding my pre-hero collection - is it ok to post random pre-hero books or do most of you try to stick with the book of the day when relevant? 

You can post whatever you want whenever you feel like it  (thumbsu

The Book of the Day thing is winding down anyway - down to the "Small 4" titles pretty soon. It was just something to do to keep people active the last few months :)

-bc

1 minute ago, Sharkey said:

OK, cool, here is another recent acquisition. My favorite pre-hero cover, and one of the toughest books to find in decent grade!! MONSTRO!!!!

TOS8FVF75.jpg

:headbang:  (I wish they would fix this emoji)

-bc

30 minutes ago, bc said:

You can post whatever you want whenever you feel like it  (thumbsu

The Book of the Day thing is winding down anyway - down to the "Small 4" titles pretty soon. It was just something to do to keep people active the last few months :)

-bc

It would be a shame to have this topic be predictable, :) post away!

Oh, and for the record, I know that the CGC census is not the be-all end-all. There are of course yet-to-be-slabbed high grade copies out there somewhere. But if you're looking for high grade pre-hero slabs, we all know how difficult some of these books can be to find in grade! 

16 hours ago, Sharkey said:

OK, cool, here is another recent acquisition. My favorite pre-hero cover, and one of the toughest books to find in decent grade!! Only 78 graded copies in the CGC Census, 2 in 9.0, 3 in 8.5, 6 in 8.0 and 5 in 7.5. Crazy!!

MONSTRO!!!!

TOS8FVF75.jpg

Sharp book and ow/w pages to boot (thumbsu