• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

Here is the other recently slabbed, pre-hero that I got back from CGC this morning. My favorite pre-hero JIM cover. Been looking for a sweet copy of this for the past five years and I finally got it. :cloud9: Thanks again AtlasT (thumbs u you did not disappoint.

Prehero003-1.jpg

Nice! This is "officially" classified as a Dr Strange prototype, but the sorcerer in the story always reminded my of the young Victor Von Doom from FF Ann #2.

Also, I really like the way the young lady's hair is blowing in the wind...it makes the cover really dynamic...almost a 3-D effect.

Here is the other recently slabbed, pre-hero that I got back from CGC this morning. My favorite pre-hero JIM cover. Been looking for a sweet copy of this for the past five years and I finally got it. :cloud9: Thanks again AtlasT (thumbs u you did not disappoint.

Prehero003-1.jpg

Nice! This is "officially" classified as a Dr Strange prototype, but the sorcerer in the story always reminded my of the young Victor Von Doom from FF Ann #2.

Also, I really like the way the young lady's hair is blowing in the wind...it makes the cover really dynamic...almost a 3-D effect.

I just can't fathom how anyone could have ever sold that book.....I bet I'll be playing shuffle board in Florida before that book hits the market again. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Prehero003-1.jpg

Sharp book!! :applause: One of my favorite JIM preheros.The tall guy in the shadow looks vaguely Asgardian to me with one of those horned helmets. Yes, I know its supposed to be a demon or some other hellion from the pit. Just sayin'.

That always caught my eye too....looks like Loki. I wonder if anyone here snagged that 7.5 TOS 11 off Heritage this weekend....went for 200 plus change...a REAL good deal. GOD BLESS....

That always caught my eye too....looks like Loki. I wonder if anyone here snagged that 7.5 TOS 11 off Heritage this weekend....went for 200 plus change...a REAL good deal. GOD BLESS....

You nailed it on the head: Loki!! Saw that TOS #11 too, great deal.

Betcha it's not as nice as your 7.5 Rich! :headbang:

Prehero003-1.jpg

Sharp book!! :applause: One of my favorite JIM preheros.The tall guy in the shadow looks vaguely Asgardian to me with one of those horned helmets. Yes, I know its supposed to be a demon or some other hellion from the pit. Just sayin'.

Freakin' great cover! And quite the speciman! :headbang:

That's like a 10.0 for a early Hero SA book... :insane:

Edited by trmoore54

Betcha it's not as nice as your 7.5 Rich! :headbang:

No, it ain't!! :headbang: :headbang:

I know this isn't exactly the correct forum.. but thought I'd give people in this thread a heads up..

For the next two weeks I'm posting nearly 100 pre-hero Strange tales and JIMS on Ebay in no reserve auctions. These books almost never show up on Ebay auctions let alone so many at once. I'm sure many will go for great deals and I'd rather they go to you guys than someone I don't know off Ebay in Germany or what not.

But the links in my sig line. ST up this week and JIMS up next...

Martin

I know this isn't exactly the correct forum.. but thought I'd give people in this thread a heads up..

For the next two weeks I'm posting nearly 100 pre-hero Strange tales and JIMS on Ebay in no reserve auctions. These books almost never show up on Ebay auctions let alone so many at once. I'm sure many will go for great deals and I'd rather they go to you guys than someone I don't know off Ebay in Germany or what not.

Martin

THX for the heads-up...oh and as for other Pre-Hero Lovers and boardies...I've checked things out...nothing but drek there...no need to look... :devil:

Martin

:gossip: How about a preview here?

Martin

:gossip: How about a preview here?

We'll, most of the Strange Tales are already up. Next Wed the rest, along with the Journey into Mysterys and a few TOS/TTA will also go up. Both ten day listings. I dont want to clutter this cool thread with my shameless sales posting... we can just leave it here and whomever reads the thread hopefuly can see em and check em out and get some good deals.... links in my sig line or in the sales announcement section.

You've posted so many nice books in this thread before. I imagine there will be some interest. Do you have a link in the Marketplace thread?