• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

I would be very pleased to have both of those copies! :cloud9:

I am very proud to own these two books, ST 89 and JIM 73 thanks to Todd Lange.

It may take a very, very long time, if ever, before I can upgrade these

JIM73.jpg

StrangeTales89.jpg

Superior quality books. I don't know that an upgrade is possible (unless you steal Adam Strange's or AtlasFan's books).

Or cheetah's...or Korvac's...or... :insane:

Nice books Patrick! :headbang:

Phenomenal copies! I just picked up a JIM 56, so I'm down to needing just one more for my Kirby run of that title. Pre-hero Marvels and Kirby westerns; that's where I'm living these days. Fun neighborhood.

Which JIM do you need ? I can't afford to put together runs, but I've loved these things since I was a kid. There are a handful I'd like to have in fine or better....they've gotten pricey. Here's one I don't have yet, on it's way form Andy at www.goldustcomics.com :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

StrangeTales83.jpg

Which JIM do you need ? I can't afford to put together runs, but I've loved these things since I was a kid. There are a handful I'd like to have in fine or better....they've gotten pricey. Here's one I don't have yet, on it's way form Andy at www.goldustcomics.com :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

StrangeTales83.jpg

Nice pickup Jimbo. I actually saw that copy a few weeks back and was tempted to buy it but since I spent a few bucks on other books I passed on it. (thumbs u

Not bad for 67 bucks plus shipping....I'd like a VF but that would probably end up costing 10 times that amount. I'm seeing some Big Apples start to surface of these pre heros in fairly high grade....but they're still very tough in fine or better. GOD BLESS...

I thought I'd give you guys a heads up....a listing on eBay for a CGC 7.5 copy of Kid Colt 107....the seller has the wrong pic listed with the ad, but his asking price is less than 400....not bad for one of those tough Western monster books. GOD BLESS...

StrangeTales83.jpg

Nice book Jimbo, beautiful copy with great colors. (thumbs u Goldustcomics has a nice inventory for pre-hero monsters.

Phenomenal copies! I just picked up a JIM 56, so I'm down to needing just one more for my Kirby run of that title. Pre-hero Marvels and Kirby westerns; that's where I'm living these days. Fun neighborhood.

Pre-hero Marvels and Kirby westerns; that's where I'm living these days. Me too (thumbs u