• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Speaking of TOS 11

I just got my CLink win delivered and it looks amazing in person - who couldn't love this cover! :cloud9:

TOS11ClinkMayWin.jpg

What were those L.A. residents thinking? They should never have tried to keep such a noble being imprisoned anyway!

:tonofbricks:

Edited by Hepcat

THX ALL! Believe me...it is a great set to flip through...I probably go through it at least twice a month...and fun to show people in hand as well! :headbang:

I have to admit, I dont flip thru my pre-heros too much these days. If I get "in the mood" to read a pre-hero fantasy yarn, I just pick up my Marvel Masterworks for TTA, and TOS or the Amazing Adventures/AAF omnibus editon.

I know they started reprinting Atom Age Strange Tales and JIM a few years ago, but I dont know if they are ever going to get to the pre-hero stuff.

Bill

I have a couple of books on their way to me which will be cornerstones of my prehero collection.
:popcorn:

Hint: I "cheetah"ed to get them!!
:o

Thanks to Cheetah, some truly great books have come into my collection. The first is a mega upgrade + best known copy of this book: :applause:

tta592.jpg

Next up is the book that helps complete the entire TTA run for me from #1-101. :cloud9: A super tough book in grade, this copy is rivaled by only a single 9.4. The next best copy to this one is a 7.0!! Incredibly tough to come by in high grade:

tta4.jpg

Thanks to Cheetah, some truly great books have come into my collection. The first is a mega upgrade + best known copy of this book: :applause:

tta592.jpg

Next up is the book that helps complete the entire TTA run for me from #1-101. :cloud9: A super tough book in grade, this copy is rivaled by only a single 9.4. The next best copy to this one is a 7.0!! Incredibly tough to come by in high grade:

tta4.jpg

Astonishing!

:applause:

tta592.jpg

tta4.jpg

:cloud9:(worship)

tta592.jpg

tta4.jpg

Wow! Nice books. When I saw those 2 books, I had to run to my archive to make sure my babies were still there...whew!~

TTA_04.jpg

TTA_05.jpg

tta592.jpg

tta4.jpg

Astonishing! :applause:

Holy Moly! :o:o:o The most stunning trade since Charlie Finley broke up the World Champion Oakland Athletics! (worship)

tta592.jpg

tta4.jpg

Astonishing!

:applause:

That sums it up nicely!! (thumbs u

tta592.jpg

tta4.jpg

:cloud9:(worship)

Thanks!! Always nice to have newer blood like yourself getting into these great books. (thumbs u

tta592.jpg

tta4.jpg

Holy Moly! :o:o:o The most stunning trade since Charlie Finley broke up the World Champion Oakland Athletics! (worship)

lol That's sayin' something!!

tta592.jpg

tta4.jpg

lol That's sayin' something!!

This was a BIG addition to your collection, well worth the build-up you gave it! Congratulations on completing this quest! :applause:

tta592.jpg

tta4.jpg

:cloud9: These are stellar specimens. Simply amazing copies.

Congratulations. :applause: