• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

hm...that sounds like a good idea...a match-up of monsters.

Who would win in this fight:

TITANO vs GROGG !!!

TTA_10.jpg

ST_87.jpg

.....Not sure, but I'm sure Titano would taste better. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I just have to share this with my fellow pre-hero fanatics!

Here is my latest commission. Mr Godzilla - artist Matt Frank -- loves monsters and it shows. I asked Matt to re-imagine the famous Kirby pre-hero splash page for one of my favorite Atlas monster: TITAN, the Amphibian from Atlantis.

titan_atlantis1_lowrez.jpg

That's really cool.

What a great idea for a commission! I may have to steal that idea sometime...

Thanks guys! The more modern artist that illustrate the Atlas Monster, the better!

For my next monster commission, I was thinking of matching up 2 classic Atlas Monsters...always open to new ideas!

Bill

Beautiful early pre-hero! :applause:

Just had a fight on Monster Isle. Thing from the swamp vs. Giant from outer space.

The spaceman won. :acclaim:

9qefqq.jpg[/img]

That's really cool.

What a great idea for a commission! I may have to steal that idea sometime...

Thanks guys! The more modern artist that illustrate the Atlas Monster, the better!

For my next monster commission, I was thinking of matching up 2 classic Atlas Monsters...always open to new ideas!

Bill

Dragoom vs Gorkill

Mummex and Gomdulla

Colossus vs Monstro

I posted in comics general:

Although I was only at the NY Comic Con for a few hours on Saturday afternoon, I managed to lose a book and would appreciate any assistance in discovering its whereabouts. I can't be certain whether I misplaced it or whether it was lifted so I would not want anyone to draw conclusions if you spot someone that has it.

I'm very careful keeping track of my books and this is the first time in 25 years going to Comic Cons that this has happened.

TOS37cgc.jpg

Although I was only at the NY Comic Con for a few hours on Saturday afternoon, I managed to lose a book and would appreciate any assistance in discovering its whereabouts. I can't be certain whether I misplaced it or whether it was lifted so I would not want anyone to draw conclusions if you spot someone that has it.

I'm very careful keeping track of my books and this is the first time in 25 years going to Comic Cons that this has happened.

TOS37cgc.jpg

It always sucks to lose a book, but that is an especially horrific loss and I hope it turns up.

TOS37cgc.jpg

That sucks, sorry to hear about it and such a nice book too. I will definitely keep my eyes open for this one and let you know if I see it pop up anywhere.