• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

New top census, purchased raw at NYCC!! :banana::headbang:

tta3192.jpg

Wow. Just wow. And, uh, wow.

Now I don't feel guilty anymore for not showing up but prodding your azz to the Con...as Ghostie says...Freakin' WOW!!! :headbang:

lol Was well worth going for this book alone + all the great t-shirts I picked up! :cloud9: Thanks guys. (thumbs u

Just picked these two beauties up as probably my last major purchases of the year. I don't usually get to work on JIM because my other foci command most of my budget's attention, but I couldn't pass this deal up.

RADBA8952011129_171939.jpg

Nice! This is one of the true Hulk-protoype stories. A lot of similarities between the Midnight Monster and our Dr. Banner's alter-ego.

Just picked these two beauties up as probably my last major purchases of the year. I don't usually get to work on JIM because my other foci command most of my budget's attention, but I couldn't pass this deal up.

RAD346462011129_172130.jpg

RADBA8952011129_171939.jpg

Nice pick-up...I was eyeing those 2 and thought each went for an excellent price! Didn't pull the trigger as I had other commitments (and I hadn't yet drank enough :insane: ). Glad they went to you! :headbang:

Nice pick-up...I was eyeing those 2 and thought each went for an excellent price! Didn't pull the trigger as I had other commitments (and I hadn't yet drank enough :insane: ). Glad they went to you! :headbang:

Thanks! I waited on these as long as I did because I was hoping to pick up that Strange Worlds #4. I thought my offer on that book was high considering what the 8.5 sold for in an earlier Clink auction, but the seller didn't bite. Luckily that freed up the funds to add these two to the collection.