• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,038 posts in this topic

congrats! outstanding book, I don't own a copy so I don't know what the interiors on that particular issue are like but the cover is all world

Yep...that's definitely one of my all-time PH Faves! :cloud9:

Mine, too. A couple of years ago, there was someone selling refrigerator magnets on eBay with that cover (maybe he is still is). My wife moved mine around to the side of the fridge. :(

congrats! outstanding book, I don't own a copy so I don't know what the interiors on that particular issue are like but the cover is all world

I took a quick glance at the interior, beautiful art on almost every page!

I'm not surprised. :) I think you'll find that most every issue has great interiors, although some are even better than others. I highly recommend TOS 15. Unless there is a hg copy for sale, in which case, forget I said anything :whistle:

Sweet copies, Bronty!

I did a trade some time ago with Andrew and this WM ended up in my lap. It arrived in heavy plastic container but I managed to get it out.

ST79.jpg

Here are a few year end pickups that I just got my hands on after travelling for two weeks (they feel like new acqusitions even though I bought the JIMs like a month ago). All from eBay, it's nice to have some positive eBay experiences lately.

JM75CGCsm.jpg

JI81CGCsm.jpg

T91CGCsm.jpg

Great books Art. There's something really nice about getting JIM's and ST's isn't there Art? I love my TOSs and TTAs best, but they do seem slightly more available. Getting a ST or a JIM feels like knocking 1.5 preheroes off the list.

Here are a few year end pickups that I just got my hands on after travelling for two weeks (they feel like new acqusitions even though I bought the JIMs like a month ago). All from eBay, it's nice to have some positive eBay experiences lately.

Great books Art. There's something really nice about getting JIM's and ST's isn't there Art? I love my TOSs and TTAs best, but they do seem slightly more available. Getting a ST or a JIM feels like knocking 1.5 preheroes off the list.

Thanks Dan! I've just gotten more serious about working on runs of pre-hero JIM and ST this past year, and they are indeed satisfying. I don't know if they are tougher than TOS or TTA, at least to me. Certain issues of all 4 titles are tough, and lately finding quality TTA seems very difficult to me at least. Maybe I am biased, but 6.0 and higher AA/AAF still seem to be more difficult to me than any of the big 4 pre-hero are on average.

Sweet copies, Bronty!

I did a trade some time ago with Andrew and this WM ended up in my lap. It arrived in heavy plastic container but I managed to get it out.

ST79.jpg

Ugh, I cant believe you posted this rag on these boards.........BOIIIIING!!!, Oh Chic!

Sweet copies, Bronty!

ST79.jpg

Wow! :whatthe: