• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

We'd talked about a Pre-hero meetup in Chicago a few months ago, and with the show coming up in a week it's probably time to revisit that. I should be there every day but Saturday (screw dealing with that crowd, and my money will be spent Thursday anyway lol ). If anyone is interested we can pick a day/time/place so we can meet and put faces to names if folks would like to.

We'd talked about a Pre-hero meetup in Chicago a few months ago, and with the show coming up in a week it's probably time to revisit that. I should be there every day but Saturday (screw dealing with that crowd, and my money will be spent Thursday anyway lol ). If anyone is interested we can pick a day/time/place so we can meet and put faces to names if folks would like to.

Wish I was going! That sounds great!

anyone care to list a full or almost full list of "pre hero" titles for the new collectors who may want to start collect these as i do myself. any other info as a little learning 101 for this area of collecting.

I tried to make one a while back.

AA, AAF 1-14

JIM 50-82

ST 66-99

SW 1-5

TOS 1-38

TTA 1-34

WOF 15-19

Some board members had different opinions.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6715170&fpart=502

anyone care to list a full or almost full list of "pre hero" titles for the new collectors who may want to start collect these as i do myself. any other info as a little learning 101 for this area of collecting.

AA, AAF 1-14

JIM 50-82

ST 66-99, Ann 1

SW 1-5

TOS 1-38

TTA 1-34

WOF 15-19

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6715170&fpart=502

Added in the ST Annual

Heading to Chicago Con on Sunday for some deals. I remember the good old days when I primarily went there to do FREE meet and greets with Stan Lee (now $300+) and an assortment of golden/silver age artists that were never too busy to sit and chat with anyone that happened to saunter down artist's alley. Ah, the gold old days.

AA, AAF 1-14

JIM 50-82

ST 66-99

SW 1-5

TOS 1-38

TTA 1-34

WOF 15-19

Linky no worky. But I'd agree with that list. I sort of think of SW and WOF 15-19 as pre-pre-heros but they fit the bill.