• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"CGC has no honor"

247 posts in this topic

I sense a loss of momentum

Everyone went to that SD cosplay meeting thing.

I personally think Cal is an asset to these boards.

Thank you!

Is it me, or does it seem like that the REAL comic collectors sellers see things much differently than those who are, for whatever reason( they can't compete), cannot participate on an even level???

CAL :makepoint:

FTFY

-slym (likes when others call him "not a real comic collector") :roflmao:

This is fantastic.

:popcorn:

I'm catching a faint whiff of points hm

:whistle:

I really have nothing to add to this discussion, but I'll be stopping in occasionally just to take a shot at some points.

I have toyed with the idea of getting that Locked Thread point game derailed...

CAL hm

How?

I've personally toyed with the idea of getting the top spot in the Locked Thread points game :whistle:

What lofty goals... what maturity... what a cesspool this Board has become...

Need a better class of participants.

I tell it like I see it, and how it really is.

CAL :sumo:

"We see things not as they are, but as we are ourselves."

-slym

No biggie, it's just that if Cal so desired, he'd rank in all positions from 1-14 in the registry.

He could also have 100,000 posts if he wanted to.

;)

-slym

He has more poker trophies and cars than the rest of the boards combined. And don't get me started on his warehouses full of silver age comics.

Goosebumps novels? Last time I checked, she was holding mashed potatoes. I wonder how many versions there are?

Been thinking about this for a long, long time.

Nothing for me to gain on this Forum.

I already got my eBay machine going. I have my stocks, Trust Funds, about 300,000 Silver age comics, good spouse, children. Sports cards, baseball memorabilia, posters, coins, trophies from Poker, new vehicles every year, true and real friends in real life.I already have anything I could want. Nothing here for me and I tried twice.

Nothing here but Trolls to harrass the good ones and even the Moderator can't stay neutral. See Arch who is a piece of in my book.

Unlike Ian Levine, I won't be back. I am not even going to look at the Board once I quit. No more PM's, nothing. Cold Turkey.

As this is my last post, those who liked me I thank you. Those who Trolled me and continued to bash me you can kiss my asss. Go back to practicing rectal inversion. Dream on of becoming comic book collectors. Wanna be's I never liked anyway. You know who you are.

Sorry Mr. Borock but you wimped out with your Trolls ruining the Forum. Enough is enough. Now you wanted your younger crowd, you got them. Enjoy!

CAL

:whee:

I don't even recognize my own thread anymore. lol

This place is a zoo.

It's what happens when the smell of pernts is in the air.

Is that what that smell is? :eek: