• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day Men from Boom Studios

304 posts in this topic

This is getting ridiculous. I've never bought any Boom! books before, is it typical from them?

Boom usually keeps there schedule. I can't remember a comic having this much steam behind it and then just die off. Secret from Image maybe ?

Yeah I'm out on principle. May read it collected, but this is ridiculous. Between the immediate film/tv announcement and 3 month between issues...too much drama for me. Sorry Boom, but you shot yourselves in the foot on this one. Great first issue, but frankly, I've lost interest. Too much great reading out there!

Maybe they're busy working on the tv show and had to cancel the comic books or at least let it sit on the back burner for a while longer hm

I was thinking it might have to do with the show.. Maybe going in another direction than what was initially planned.

Maybe they're busy working on the tv show and had to cancel the comic books or at least let it sit on the back burner for a while longer hm

I was thinking it might have to do with the show.. Maybe going in another direction than what was initially planned.

That makes more sense than anything else. I can't fathom why they would not have more than 1 book in the can when it first came out in stores.

That makes more sense than anything else. I can't fathom why they would not have more than 1 book in the can when it first came out in stores.

I agree. It almost has to be something along those lines

Hey everyone! I spoke with Matt at NYCC and he let me know that issue 2 should come out in November. He has the first four complete and has written up to 8. It appears that production delays and option meetings have been the culprits of the dry spell. Here's hoping that holds true... :wishluck: