• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day Men from Boom Studios

304 posts in this topic

eBay auctions are listing this book as having a movie deal? Anyone else see any information on this?

On a separate note, great book, and I am not a vampire fan in any way, and still loved it. Having Brian Stelfreeze back on a monthly comic is great! His style is classic for me, love his shadow of the bat work.

First vampire book on my pull list, I think ever...

Cheers!

yeah cb....it all came from a bleedingcool article that said hollywood execs where all picking up copies at the boom table....not much to go on....

You know I think this is a little typical of spec nowadays.....news...price pick-up peaking 3-4 days after the news, settling down to a true price after 2 weeks.....

Then normal comic book price changes after time....unless there is more news.....

I think you really should watch out for those comics that have a slow burn...they pick up price gradually, saga, manhattan project, batman #1, maybe numbercruncher...

make the quick buck on comics like this ( depending on future news ), watson holmes, last of us, etc....but remember to sell every copy while the getting it good...I got a pile of avenging spidey 14.1s, dhp #11s, bedlam #1s...cause I learned this lesson late....when the price starts dropping, best be the cheapest one out there....

yeah cb....it all came from a bleedingcool article that said hollywood execs where all picking up copies at the boom table....not much to go on....

You know I think this is a little typical of spec nowadays.....news...price pick-up peaking 3-4 days after the news, settling down to a true price after 2 weeks.....

Then normal comic book price changes after time....unless there is more news.....

I think you really should watch out for those comics that have a slow burn...they pick up price gradually, saga, manhattan project, batman #1, maybe numbercruncher...

make the quick buck on comics like this ( depending on future news ), watson holmes, last of us, etc....but remember to sell every copy while the getting it good...I got a pile of avenging spidey 14.1s, dhp #11s, bedlam #1s...cause I learned this lesson late....when the price starts dropping, best be the cheapest one out there....

Words of wisdom. DM#1 crashed so hard that I have potential unpaid listings to deal with :mad: ...and others still sitting there. Still hoping this has potential to be a slow burn book though. I'd like to hear some movie/TV talk solidify before next year.

Wait a few issues - if the story continues to build and is a great read then it will take off again.

As far as the artwork, if MP can go up in value and readership with that :censored: horrible artwork then it is not a worry for this book.

I couldn't find a copy when this came out, but I finally got it just as its starting to cool.

But, auctions like this still make me think it has a lot potential.

Daymen #1

I had someone buy my copy for $9.99 last night so there is still interest in the $10 range for the book.

It looks like other copies have sold in the same range, even a bit higher, over the past couple of days. This would be a good base for the book for now, IMHO, with #2 still not out.......