• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day Men from Boom Studios

304 posts in this topic

Like any boom studios i had reservation about this book and didn't bother to chase it down. Maybe when prices drastically come down I may acquire some

Several issues under $10 and BIN at $12.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=day+men+1&_sop=15&_osacat=63&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.X%22day+men%22+1&_nkw=%22day+men%22+1&_sacat=63

Like any boom studios i had reservation about this book and didn't bother to chase it down. Maybe when prices drastically come down I may acquire some

Well I grabbed the second print, and enjoyed the story. I think this book has real potential, and if it doesn't become a collector's item, it (should) provide good reading.

Seems like this always happens with books I really enjoy reading! Let's start the chant:

Give us a #2!

Give us a #2!

Give us a #2!

:whatev:

In following their poor business practices, here's the response...we're sending you guys all #2s! It might be from a dog, a horse, but probably an elephant...

Seems like this always happens with books I really enjoy reading! Let's start the chant:

Give us a #2!

Give us a #2!

Give us a #2!

In following their poor business practices, here's the response...we're sending you guys all #2s! It might be from a dog, a horse, but probably an elephant...

:roflmao:

Give us a #2!

Give us a #2!

Give us a #2!

a snail