• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Finally Get to See Spider-Man II Tomorrow! Yeah!!!

18 posts in this topic

After all this time, I finally get to go see Spider-Man II tomorrow. I'm sure it will be out soon enough in DVD, but I have to see it at the theater. I'm taking my wife to dinner and a movie.

Also, I can't wait to pick up the DVD set of Star Wars. Those three movies are fantastic, and it will be great to share them with my kids. My wife picked up the 6-CD set of the Spider-Man cartoon from the 60's, and my kids just love them.

V/R,

Mike

acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

Save your money on the Spidey II trip... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Come on now, it's got to be worth $3 each! You can't beat seeing it in a theater.

V/R,

Mike

Dont say I didnt warn you! tonofbricks.gif

I won't. I enjoyed #I, except for the much-maligned Goblin costume...

V/R,

Mike

Thats my only problem with Spidey I...Spidey II on the other hand, well...I wont spoil it for ya...let me just whistle a tune.."Rain drops keep falling on my head..." yay.gif

After all this time, I finally get to go see Spider-Man II tomorrow. I'm sure it will be out soon enough in DVD, but I have to see it at the theater. I'm taking my wife to dinner and a movie...

If you enjoyed the first Spiedy you will enjoy this. Some folks get ticked off or try to humiliate others who actually APPRECIATE the "touchy-feely" moments, which kind of freaks me out because it IS those "touchy-feely" moments that are the core of what made Marvel SA so popular. Don Blake agonizing over Jane Foster. Peter Parker agonizing over a thousand and more angsts, as did J Storm Esquire. Ben Grimm and Alicia. I mean, the core of Marvel SA was humanity, human feelins, and emotions.

But when they are brought into a 2000's movie they are "touchy feely"??? I mean, what are therse people reading? Obviously not Marvel SA!

So with all that pent up junk out of the way - I predict you will really like it. And pay attention to the El-Train scene. It is one of the most comic book panel series scenes you will ever see in a movie this far.

thumbsup2.gif and hoping you will grin.gif the movie.

And sumo.gif to all you touchy feely hypocrites! Yah! YAH!

But be sre to give no spoilers away if you reply to me!

Don't listen to this guy. It's a great movie. thumbsup2.gif

"Rain drops keep falling on my head...but that doesnt mean my eyes will soon be turning red...cryings not for me, cuz...im never gonna stop the rain by complaining...because Im freeeeee...nutin's worryin' meeeee....." flowerred.gif

"Rain drops keep falling on my head...but that doesnt mean my eyes will soon be turning red...cryings not for me, cuz...im never gonna stop the rain by complaining...because Im freeeeee...nutin's worryin' meeeee....." flowerred.gif

confused.gif

What was wrong with that? Stylistically speaking, I thought it was a nice touch of "Raimi", just like the various screaming female bystanders throughout various points in the film.

What was wrong with that? Stylistically speaking, I thought it was a nice touch of "Raimi", just like the various screaming female bystanders throughout various points in the film.

screwy.gif

i actually tried to go see it last week for the first time and it dropped off the face of the earth (at least here in NJ). so we wound up renting Big Fish, Cold Mountain and The Last Samurai. enjoyed all of them, especially the last one......... grin.gif

oh, and i believe the Spidey DVD doesn't get to rental stores until November 893scratchchin-thumb.gif