• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHASTITY is optioned - Let the Speculation BEGIN!

17 posts in this topic

First appearance is...........

Evil Ernie: Straight to Hell #1.

Yup, the infamous "coffin cover!" I think the alt to #3 was her first cover. Took me forever to track down back in the day:

798491.jpg

I was a big fan. I think I started with the Lady Death 1/2 issue from Wizard. It was just different from any comic I had ever seen. I was big into it after that and picked up nearly every CHAOS book I could find, yes - including just about every cover.

I'm not sure what out there dug them, but the original Chastity book was very cool.

Are there alot of Chaos fans on the board?

I wouldn't say I'm a Chaos fan, but I really wanted a copy of Evil Ernie #1 (first Evil Ernie, first Lady Death) 'back-in-the-day'.

Now I have two. :grin:

I just remembered those are pre-Chaos... Eternity comics. :boo:

I hate to admit it but I was a Chaos Fiend and actually won the Chaos Chastity art contest (had a lot of fun following Chaos). I still say hello to Brian every year at ECCC and really miss Hughes. LD has never been the same since he passed away. I wonder who could play the role of a hot kick-arse vampire? hm