• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have much experience with 'THE' House of Comics?

393 posts in this topic

I feel awful for Marc at the "good" House of Comics.

He might have to change his name and site when all this is said and done. :(

I would imagine he could file some type of suit against them because of the damage they've done to his business.

No different than if someone started some scam site called "The Comic Link" or "The Mile High Comics."

It's McDowell's, not McDonald's.

You have to remember that the younger generation has no idea what you are talking about.

Good movie

I would imagine he could file some type of suit against them because of the damage they've done to his business.

No different than if someone started some scam site called "The Comic Link" or "The Mile High Comics."

He definitely could, buy it's hard to get blood from a turnip. If those hilljacks are selling restapled fake as hell Hulk 181s, they probably don't have two nickels to rub together.

He definitely could, buy it's hard to get blood from a turnip. If those hilljacks are selling restapled fake as hell Hulk 181s, they probably don't have two nickels to rub together.

Oh, no doubt. But it could get them shut down and in the event they ever held down a steady job or received some sort of government check, the funds would be garnished and sent to Marc.

Just throwing an idea out there.

Oh, no doubt. But it could get them shut down and in the event they ever held down a steady job or received some sort of government check, the funds would be garnished and sent to Marc.

Yep, might be worth a shot. I have to believe that their jackassery is turning customers away from both sites at this point.

Yep, might be worth a shot. I have to believe that their jackassery is turning customers away from both sites at this point.

At the low, low price of hiring a lawyer.

Man this guy must be really busy scamming people. We've had a lot of boardies appear with issues.

Sucks that our industry is accessible to these types of people.

It's because computer companies have managed to dumb down the computer so that any insufficiently_thoughtful_person can get on the internet.

Way back when nerds were the only ones willing to bother with a computer, the internet was a much safer place to be.

Yes, on first seeing the thread title I had hoped that this would be a kudos thread for Marc.

They are straight up, ex-con, scumbag scammers.

There's a thousand page thread around here somewhere detailing their antics.

Now there's a ringing endorsement! (thumbs u

Yes, on first seeing the thread title I had hoped that this would be a kudos thread for Marc.

Yep, cuz Marc is as honest as they come. :sumo: