• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

number 13 proof of product

35 posts in this topic

So Negative. I was stating facts MR Larry ! i don't care either way i am not a flipper ! one more time and you can re-read my posts.......ZERO IS NOT THE ORIGINAL APPEARENCE OF #13!!!!! I don't understand what your selling now or what you think I want to hear have to do with it?

If Black Beetle is hear to stay and the real deal then the DHP #11 is the Book to own if i am collecting BB. Really? No I think i would rather have the golden records reprint....holly cow !

"Are you letting your customers know that #0 is reprints?"

I believe that was the question asked.

DHP #11 has BB on the cover and #0 and #1 still out sell it. The other cover? Worthless.

DHP #1 has a Frank Miller 300 cover and the first Xerxes. The movie sequel. I bought it for a penny a month ago. When 300 came out the mini series was selling like crazy. DHP #1 will be lucky to get half of cover price.

DHP #2 with a Neal Adams cover? No Number 13 on it? Who cares. #0-#3 can probably be found wrapped together in your LCS for half off.

I'm a huge fan of The Massive. So collector even though I think it would make the greatest TV show. It first appeared in DHP. But I would think 99.9% of people would rather have the first arc of the variant covers than the DHP.

I'm a huge fan of The Massive. So collector even though I think it would make the greatest TV show. It first appeared in DHP. But I would think 99.9% of people would rather have the first arc of the variant covers than the DHP.

I agree the first #1 and original material is solid for sure but the reprinting if there was one is not as valuable as the original first appearance. I stated this as well in the beginning of the thread.

Siggghh...

Yes. I understand that DHP is the first appearance of number 13.

Yes. customers are aware that DH 0's are reprints of DHP.

Also...

The recently released Captain Midnight #0 outsold its DHP counterparts 11 to one.

Customers prefer the 0's in my shop.

Just sayin..

So... I read 0 this weekend & enjoyed it. Seems like a nice twist on a not-too-unfamiliar theme. Didn't find #1 when scouring the stores for copies of the latest hits, but I'll be adding this title to my list.