• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Great, can't wait for the flood...

meh

-slym

Slym, I guess us peasants better sell ours first before the krakens are released.

Nah...I will just keep it. I have no need to sell a cool comic.

Don't pull a youmechoose and list 12 of them as auctions at once like he did with peter panzerfaust #9

Although I am seriously doubting the stories of people still having stacks of 20+ of the Ottley... pics or it didn't happen.

Don't pull a youmechoose and list 12 of them as auctions at once like he did with peter panzerfaust #9

Although I am seriously doubting the stories of people still having stacks of 20+ of the Ottley... pics or it didn't happen.

I have 25 Ottley, no reason to fib. And you won't see me flooding the market, that's for sure. I also own 10% of a few print runs from the past couple of years that have "aged" quite nicely based on my original purchase price. BUT, like most on these boards, I have better business sense then to sell of too quickly so that it affects my realized sales/sell through.

I have 25 Ottley, no reason to fib. And you won't see me flooding the market, that's for sure. I also own 10% of a few print runs from the past couple of years that have "aged" quite nicely based on my original purchase price. BUT, like most on these boards, I have better business sense then to sell of too quickly so that it affects my realized sales/sell through.

^^

Shhh don't give away trade secrets. :roflmao:

Every week I am surprised by the amount of boardies that have begun to chime in here lately with very low post counts. I am no longer surprised by the amount of people doing this now. This past year growth has been incredible here.

They watch this thread religiously and I am quite sure several have a nice stack. I am more convinced due the PMs some of us are getting lately from new posters. I mean why should they even post some of us provide them with all the info they need.

Every week I am surprised by the amount of boardies that have begun to chime in here lately with very low post counts. I am no longer surprised by the amount of people doing this now. This past year growth has been incredible here.

They watch this thread religiously and I am quite sure several have a nice stack. I am more convinced due the PMs some of us are getting lately from new posters. I mean why should they even post some of us provide them with all the info they need.

+1

And although I have admitted to having a "stack", AND have a significantly low post count, those who are familiar with me know I wouldn't bother, nor have the time to "play games" about what i do or do not have instock. Someone may ask for a hoard pic/photo as "proof of life", but these days, I just don't have the time nor patience to justify the action.

+ 1

Here comes another auction ending today ( not mine ). I don't know what these have been bringing but this makes me want to get a couple graded.

Manifest Destiny #1 CGC 9.8 $92 with 9 hours to go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manifest-Destiny-1-CGC-9-8-Image-Comic-New-NM-Mint-Graded-Hot-Book-Fast-Ship-/111297211047?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19e9d4aaa7