• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

i'd love to throw gasoline on the CBT fire, but really not worth it.

Please? The entertainment value might be worth it...

(:

Come on Slym tell us now.

You were the kid in school in the back of the crowd the yelled "Fight Fight" all the time weren't you?

Nope.

-slym

Heh - I only have two of each regulary published issue, and this CGC sub only had one each #1 cover. I should have sent them all in, but I didn't have the $ - when I sell the ones coming to me, I will have the cash for another CGC sub, but who knows how long that one will take, it being con season and all...?

I can say, I never expected MD to jump up like it has while I was waiting for these books to come back to me. If it keeps going, or even plateaus, I should be OK with the rest of the books, no matter how long the CGC takes. I might have to FT them, though...

(:

-slym

Good read. I can't say it was my favorite issue but it did add a few more layers to the story with

1. the large flower monster mentioning "many gods here" and 2. the whole "not dreaming" thing