• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

So, how much do we think a 9.9 Ottley might go for??

one would have to put their chips on the table and let them ride to figure out the price.

But a bit of advice - never pay more then you pay for the OA cover to that book.

one would have to put their chips on the table and let them ride to figure out the price.

But a bit of advice - never pay more then you pay for the OA cover to that book.

Considering when i approached Ryan Ottley about it at ECCC, he said he would never sell it, so good luck with that.

Considering when i approached Ryan Ottley about it at ECCC, he said he would never sell it, so good luck with that.

everything is for sale. sometimes enough money can change a mind

Yeah, I've noticed that. There is a much larger spread in raws than in the slabbed books. I believe there are considerably less Ottleys and for only $35 difference, they are all I would buy. To be transparent, I have some of both.

I wouldn't start em at .99, maybe start a slab at 30.00 and go up..

I agree. I prefer BIN with best offer options if I were selling. Auctions used to be great but I think we now live in a "right now" culture and that is where you will get the most for your book most of the time.