• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCS snore.................

28 posts in this topic

Given the number of threads and photos on this it must have been a snore feast.

Com'on we need more victory stories wall books and nak'd super heros

6pb0gz.jpg

:taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap:

based on the threads I have seen and posted photos, there were no comics but a lot of co-play going on

[font:Times New Roman]Be careful what you wish for.... lol

John Verzyl in action! [/font]

20130720_122358_zpsecd990e2.jpg

20130720_122431_zps66ade9f3.jpg

:sorry: [font:Times New Roman]Most of the images I took at SDCC were with a new cell phone & had stability/focus issues (I'm still working on image stabilization). I should have the bugs worked out by Chicago. [/font] :wishluck:

based on the threads I have seen and posted photos, there were no comics but a lot of co-play going on

[font:Times New Roman]Be careful what you wish for.... lol

John Verzyl in action! [/font]

20130720_122358_zpsecd990e2.jpg

20130720_122431_zps66ade9f3.jpg

:sorry: [font:Times New Roman]Most of the images I took at SDCC were with a new cell phone & had stability/focus issues (I'm still working on image stabilization). I should have the bugs worked out by Chicago. [/font] :wishluck:

are ou coming to Chicago? Oh lord. Things got interesting.

I can get the "snore" out of any Thread I dare to tread...

CAL :devil:

Maybe you should work on figuring out how "best offer accepted" works on eBay first :baiting:

George is a great sport.