• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sal Buscema Hulk Interview Podcast and a Great Commission Opportunity!

5 posts in this topic

If you are a fan of Sal Buscema, the Hulk, or the Bronze age of comics, you will want to check out the podcast via the link below:

http://thejadegiant.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/sal-buscema-hulk-interview-podcast-and-a-great-commission-opportunity/

sal-buscema-at-the-board.png

In the interview, Sal talks candidly and at length about the Hulk, Stan Lee, his experiences in the comic industry, the Hulk TV series, the Avengers movie, and why the Hulk is his favorite character. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of this recent interview with THE definitive Hulk artist (IMHO).

Sal is also currently open for commission requests through his exclusive art agent Al Czarnecki. Sal's commissions are still top notch and Al is really easy to work with to set up a commission.

All info available by clicking http://thejadegiant.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/sal-buscema-hulk-interview-podcast-and-a-great-commission-opportunity/

Sal is the Nick Cardy of Marvel.

Solid work his whole career but hardly ever mentioned on anyone's "favorite artist" list.

I wish I had the extra cash to get a commission. He's legendary, imho.

I agree about Sal's legendary status and I am one of those who list Sal as their favorite artist. A lot of my fellow Hulk friends have the same opinion. I would imagine there are some Spidey fans out that think the same way due to his long run on SSM.

Sal is the Nick Cardy of Marvel.

Solid work his whole career but hardly ever mentioned on anyone's "favorite artist" list.

I wish I had the extra cash to get a commission. He's legendary, imho.

Great comparison. Nick's work is just classic. Aquaman #1 is one of my favorite covers.