• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

You people, I swear!!! :facepalm:

What kind of loser gets worked up on a comic message board to the point of getting a strike???

Or three? :whistle:

Suck it Jason

I approve this message :banana:

As do I! :cloud9:

I remember the noob days when I couldn't even warrant a "suck it!" From greggy. Finally earned the "suck it Sufunk" and now Ive graduated to "suck it Jason"! :luhv:

:gossip: He's getting old, he now calls everybody "Jason".

:censored:

What kind of loser gets worked up on a comic message board to the point of getting a strike???

Suck it Jason

I remember the noob days when I couldn't even warrant a "suck it!" From greggy. Finally earned the "suck it Sufunk" and now Ive graduated to "suck it Jason"! :luhv:

He calls me Cassidy :(

Suck it Jason

I just call you Shirley…

Did that sales thread get poofed? I didn't get to finish reading it :sorry:

yep that WTB thread is gone. I'm sure more strikes will be coming because of it.

I missed what exactly brought the hammer down, and I hate missing drama!

It's not hard to courteous to fellow boardies, and I've had similar experiences with WTB threads. At the end of the day, keeping this place a "community" is in the best interests of everyone (thumbs u

Suck it Jason

I just call you Shirley…

I had the lasagna.

People getting uppity and butthurtish about being dropped from WTB PMs is silliness and silliosity made flesh.

It definitely went above what it needed to.

But then again, be the potential seller asked to take pictures from the front, back, side, diagonal - and then if it is a "solid pressing candidate" to the next grade or three. Then the next time you log in, the person deleted the thread without a word.

So I can understand why it would be a little frustrating.

People getting uppity and butthurtish about being dropped from WTB PMs is silliness and silliosity made flesh.

You really think so?

You don't think we should have any expectations for social graces or basic manners?

Sadly, social graces and basic manners are the exception, not the norm.

Again, tried looking, but did not see anything that Brock did that warranted a strike. Brock has always been, as far as I can see a gentleman on the boards. It is rare that I have seen him get annoyed at anyone with only one instance coming to mind. And if memory serves correctly, that instance was in regards to a person he bought from that did not deliver a book after a month or something or did not issue a proper refund taking their time to get it to him.

Moderation is a tough job. That part I get. I would never want to do what they do on the boards. However, moderation as in all areas of discipline should be somewhat consistent. Some of us can argue where the gray area is. Some believe the boards are over moderated and some do not believe that the boards are moderated with enough attention. However, there should be some more consistency along with taking a holistic view of the person's posts.

Unless someone can show me how I am wrong, Brock does not seem to be the person that would generate a strike.

and what is this about GIJOEISAWESOME? What happened there?

You really think so?

You don't think we should have any expectations for social graces or basic manners?

:cloud9: