• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I just don't get why someone who is in the Hall of Shame would continue to post as if nobody cared.

:shrug:

Because he lacks the self respect to do the right thing and leave the boards on his own.

I just don't get why someone who is in the Hall of Shame would continue to post as if nobody cared.

He brags that people will still supposedly do deals with him through PM. If that is true then no wonder he stays.

He brags that people will still supposedly do deals with him through PM.

He supposedly had a great local consignment deal for all his foreign stuff, that is until the owner caught him in multiple manipulative lies and kicked him (and his comics) out of the shop.

Anything is possible, but I wouldn't believe anything that he says - he's just a nuisance and a pest.

He's 'cheekless' as we way where I come from.

He makes constant distasteful, bad jokes that anybody should be ashamed of.

Nazis? Yup.

Ill family members? Yup.

Sexually promiscuous jokes? Yup.

Dude has zero manners.

Yea, what he posted, caused me to reply to his post with this: :eek:

I can't imagine anyone else on these boards, posting what he did. It was disturbing and disgusting.

There are legitimate but understandable reasons to get a strike on here (politics, telling someone to stick it in their "ear", etc).

Then there are reasons that just defy understanding.

Nazis? Yup.

Ill family members? Yup.

Dude has zero manners.

He simply has no shame, or respect for anyone, himself included.

What *should* happen is a good old fashioned shunning, but too many won't do what needs to be done.

Nazis? Yup.

Ill family members? Yup.

Dude has zero manners.

What *should* happen is a good old fashioned shunning, but too many won't do what needs to be done.

Except for scolding him for his distasteful joke about a family member ill with cancer I've been ignoring him even though he posts in many threads that I do.

He ain't a nice person.

He simply has no shame...

Good point - "Robert Beerbohm Syndrome" is reserved for those without shame, those who see no wrong in their egregious conduct, and those who seek to distract others with increasingly bizarre behavior.

I think Tony qualifies.

I'm sure it was deleted but I was trying to see / read what he posted. So I looked up his username and its not there. Is it because of the strike?

The mods would scrub anything that leads to a strike.

No his username isn't on the list of users right now.

I'm sure it was deleted but I was trying to see / read what he posted. So I looked up his username and its not there. Is it because of the strike?

You're right, it's not - unless our collective wish has come true, my guess is that while on suspension an individual doesn't show up as a User since they can't log in.

solarcadet1 - strike

Excessive sexual reference on the boards.

I wonder what disease a family member will be "diagnosed" with this time that caused his behavior.

His parakeet suffers from cataplexy, and animal psychiatrist bills are really piling up.

You're right, it's not - unless our collective wish has come true, my guess is that while on suspension an individual doesn't show up as a User since they can't log in.

(shrug)

solarcadet1 - strike

Excessive sexual reference on the boards.

I wonder what disease a family member will be "diagnosed" with this time that caused his behavior.

That was one of the worst things i ever heard or saw here.Still gets up my ire.

Nazis? Yup.

Ill family members? Yup.

Dude has zero manners.

That approach would go a long way towards making the boards a better place. Trolls and troublemakers want the attention. Ignore them and deny them an audience.

However, that's not the way it works on message boards ;)

That approach would go a long way towards making the boards a better place. Trolls and troublemakers want the attention. Ignore them and deny them an audience.

However, that's not the way it works on message boards ;)

If this forum started chucking people for being troublemakers (whatever that definition is), at least half this place would be gone. But I guess that comes down to who is defining 'troublemaker', right?

:baiting: