• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I'm gone for six hours and you all managed to get the umpire is calling strikes thread locked. That's second to getting th ltpc thread done in. Glad it was cleaned rather than poofed.

He's so bad Leroy Brown wrote a song about him
:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Ok. Mega points to Kav. That's the most awesome thing I've read on here in a long time.

Clearly you have a hard on for Brock and want to chase him off. I've seen similar behavior out of you before and in our back and forth received multiple PMs from a handful of users to be careful what I say to you. You have a reputation around the boards and I'd prefer to not have you set your crosshairs on me so I'll leave this alone.

Pretending to take the high road while getting a dig in like this comes off more as an act of desperation as your position eroded - they're called PM's (Private Messages) for a reason.

I realize that you're coming off your own strike and may be overly sensitive, but alluding to these alleged PM's was unconvincing and also were in extremely poor form, old chap.

Clearly you have a hard on for Brock and want to chase him off. I've seen similar behavior out of you before and in our back and forth received multiple PMs from a handful of users to be careful what I say to you. You have a reputation around the boards and I'd prefer to not have you set your crosshairs on me so I'll leave this alone.

Pretending to take the high road while getting a dig in like this comes off more as an act of desperation as your position eroded - they're called PM's (Private Messages) for a reason.

I realize that you're coming off your own strike and may be overly sensitive, but alluding to these alleged PM's was unconvincing and also were in extremely poor form, old chap.

(thumbs u

This thread got all kinds of good.

CAL returns. More highlights from boardie basketball.

Just need a few pics of dgarthwaite's ex-girlfriends and we'd have the CGC Board Trifecta of Awesomeness.

And to those of you who receive such PMs, always ask yourself why...and then tell that person "thanks, but I don't need my hand held. I'm smart enough to make up my own mind about who, and who I do not, deal with, and how. Thanks."

I got tons of those emails; I didn't listen. I would have missed out on all the fun.

Just need a few pics of dgarthwaite's ex-girlfriends and we'd have the CGC Board Trifecta of Awesomeness.

dgarthwaite?

Those were the days

1370121232_2832_images%20(12).jpg

When Brock got his first strike I defended him. While on his strike, he saw my comments. He went ahead and sent me a free copy of ASM 30 as a nice gesture for sticking up for him.

Let us know what you get this time! :popcorn:

You mean defending Brock will get us cool books? hm

dgarthwaite?

Those were the days

1370121232_2832_images%20(12).jpg

This thread is about strikes. dgarthwaite never strikes out.

I was speaking on topic and was attacked.

If if you were attacked, you began trolling him back with silly comments. (shrug)

All I'm saying is I didn't want to enter into it in the first place. I simply commented as to why I didn't because Cal called me out.

If this is the place for personal attacks, I'd like to attack your ball handling skills.

Haven't you seen, they've improved!

basketball-brick-o_zps89b824d7.gif

What a ball hog! the middle was all clear! (tsk)

But Lurch wasn't looking for the ball, so Roy decided to pull up and shoot. Although he could have made a layup,

He goes through Playboy Playmates like a 13-yr old boy goes through Kleenex.

Leonardo DiCaprio is jealous of his conquests.

He knows a waitress whose voice makes Whitney Houston sound tone deaf.

He is the most interesting man on the boards.

Whats wrong with Jeffro?

Nothing but the PM club is warning everyone about him. lol

He's so bad, I even got a PM

We all did.

I want to know who is on the Warn All Helpless Boardies List henceforth to be known as the WAH Boardies list?

Jeffro

Park

Who else?

Are we allowed to like/dislike him?

Are we allowed to voice our opinions or just listen to his opinions?

Are we allowed to mock/ make fun of him?

Am I about to be warned privately about him?

Does he have cool offerings?

Does he know about Jeffro and his dangerosity?

Somebody PM me the rules because I just don't know anymore.

Sourced from: HERE

People cheer up when I show up places I like. The same restaurant that kicked musical celebrity Usher out for wearing a baseball cap will bump me ahead of 50 people on their waiting list if I show up on a crowded night. I know you can't grasp that with your Mensa brain, but you'll just have to deal with it at whatever pace you can take it.

DG

The Epic DG Thread

This was the thread that the good Doctor started to figure out who had a problem with who or something like that. By page forty something eleven it became a DG thread where he was the most interesting man in the world.