• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Keep checking the strike record expecting to see "HarveySwick 1 Week -- Terrible Photoshop"

I'm a "glass half full" kinda guy...so I am going to go with "Awesome MS Paint" instead.

Keep checking the strike record expecting to see "HarveySwick 1 Week -- Terrible Photoshop"

I'm a "glass half full" kinda guy...so I am going to go with "Awesome MS Paint" instead.

^^

Shill accounts are, for the most part, banned without announcement or ceremony. The less attention for them the better. The strike system and announcement process is for legit community members so people know what's up. It's not for shills and not for spammers.

hm This leaves me wondering, how many shill accounts did Symbotic have?

Remember, twenty (20) !!!! members voted against Symbotic going into the HOS. At the time someone joked that those might have been all his shills. Now I am thinking that may very well be true. :facepalm:

Whats wrong with Jeffro?

Nothing but the PM club is warning everyone about him. lol

He's so bad, I even got a PM

We all did.

I want to know who is on the Warn All Helpless Boardies List henceforth to be known as the WAH Boardies list?

Jeffro

Park

Who else?

lol I love that you put yourself on the list. You think pretty highly of yourself, huh?

From my understanding, no one cares about you :fear:

I've got an ASM 34 in VG with your name on it if you call Park your daddy.

hm

himymgif.gif

Shill accounts are, for the most part, banned without announcement or ceremony. The less attention for them the better. The strike system and announcement process is for legit community members so people know what's up. It's not for shills and not for spammers.

Stu's banned accounts should be public. :sumo:

Or at least keep track and we can do an end of the year "Guess How Many Shills Stu Had This Year" thread.

Winner gets to ban Stu for a week. :whee:

Make it happen. :idea:

Off-Topic I don't like Arch's current avatar. It's creepy. Really liked his old South Park one better....

Just sayin'

Off-Topic I don't like Arch's current avatar. It's creepy. Really liked his old South Park one better....

Just sayin'

Isn't it Dr. Evil? (shrug)

You know how I feel about your avatar. (worship)