• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Off-Topic I don't like Arch's current avatar. It's creepy. Really liked his old South Park one better....

Just sayin'

Remember the olden days, when all the cool kids would make matching avatar themes, and then the lame kids came along and copied the cool kids' avatar themes, and ruined it for everyone....?

:popcorn:

I liked Oak's Hulk avatar, and copied it with my own twist.

I thought I was paying an homage, but he changed his within the day.....sorry Bud. :sorry:

Off-Topic I don't like Arch's current avatar. It's creepy. Really liked his old South Park one better....

Just sayin'

Remember the olden days, when all the cool kids would make matching avatar themes, and then the lame kids came along and copied the cool kids' avatar themes, and ruined it for everyone....?

why you bringing up old ? :baiting:

The only one I remember copied a lot was the little dog

Anyways going to bed

G'nite zzz

Just sayin'

Anyways going to bed

G'nite zzz

:hi:

Nite T-Bone!

:cloud9:

Just sayin'

Anyways going to bed

G'nite zzz

:hi:

Nite T-Bone!

:cloud9:

GeorgeCostanza.jpg

lol

See, the thing is, there are no jerk stores-it's just a little bit confusing....

Arch sighting! :headbang:

10h62yv.jpg

That's jeffro level photoshop skills right there.

What's right with Jerkfo....?

:shrug:

:shrug:

See, the thing is, there are no jerk stores-it's just a little bit confusing....

Yeah.

Who would open a store when the market is already saturated? :insane:

Yeah.

Who would open a store when the market is already saturated? :insane:

Talk about no demand.

Just sayin'

I haven't changed my avatar in nearly 7 years. Or my facebook photo. Change is for noobs.