• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Off-Topic I don't like Arch's current avatar. It's creepy. Really liked his old South Park one better....

Just sayin'

Remember the olden days, when all the cool kids would make matching avatar themes, and then the lame kids came along and copied the cool kids' avatar themes, and ruined it for everyone....?

:popcorn:

I haven't changed my avatar in nearly 7 years. Or my facebook photo. Change is for noobs.

Is that why you still wear leather pants? :baiting:

Off-Topic I don't like Arch's current avatar. It's creepy. Really liked his old South Park one better....

Just sayin'

Remember the olden days, when all the cool kids would make matching avatar themes, and then the lame kids came along and copied the cool kids' avatar themes, and ruined it for everyone....?

I haven't changed my avatar in nearly 7 years. Or my facebook photo. Change is for noobs.

This might be next. I was playing around with this. Lego Sinatra Mosaic.

b7737300-9129-4342-af0c-b6ff5c9e5a72.jpg

Full Size

84D11652-9458-4A9A-9981-27707F666CAE.jpg

Just sayin'

First that blue jacket…

second are the "Name Changes" by at LEAST 100 Boardies…

what is next: running off the cliff like lemmings?

CAL who has dreams too...

Just sayin'

Full Size

I wouldn't have known it was Legos if you didn't tell me. 2c

Actually on the desktop it looks better than it did on my phone. The full size is really cool looking though.

Just sayin'

Full Size

:applause:

whats going to happen to the guy who joined October of last year and turns 18 in 13 days?

I'm talking about Kav BTW

Kav isn't 17 so who are you referring to?

whats going to happen to the guy who joined October of last year and turns 18 in 13 days?

I didn't join in October either

Hey, if the date a book is graded can be changed in the census, who is to say that the date a member joined cannot be changed in the forum?

That part of the post was a Joke.

sheesh, do I have to explain everything to you people?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=9&Number=7908755&Searchpage=1&Main=349550&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post7908755

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=9&Number=7908755&Searchpage=1&Main=349550&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post7908755

Could you explain 9/11 to us? I heard you had some interesting insight.

So Kav created a shill account posing as a 17 year old ?

:baiting:

Could you explain 9/11 to us? I heard you had some interesting insight.

Game on sister.

Hey, if the date a book can be graded can be changed in the census, who is to say that the date a member joined cannot be changed in the forum?

lol