• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Over 600... how did I manage to get 3 of 600 with all the users?

He likes you he really really likes you..

and apparently me..

take it as a compliment like you are just so interesting a new chat board would not be cool without you..

I was tired of his spam anyway..I was figuring it was against the rules to spam me with info for some other chat board..

How many messages did you get? I got one, read it, and moved along. It didn't bother me…

2-3 I still have an unopened on in my messages I think...

it didn't bother me ..I just thought it was odd..

I was tired of his spam anyway..I was figuring it was against the rules to spam me with info for some other chat board..

How many messages did you get? I got one, read it, and moved along. It didn't bother me…

Same here

I did not like the member who constantly sent me PM about his sales. Off board sales. "Oh I have three long boxes of un-cherry-picked raw books just paypal me such and such and I will ship them to you directly. I know you are low on books and will appreciate the opportunity to buy from one of the biggest scumbags to never mail out an order to anyone on this board"

Well that isn't exactly what he said...but when there are many many threads detailing your lack of shipping skills and you generally not being honest. I wouldn't buy a box of books from you for a penny.

I was really surprised he kept trying I thought it was sort of funny..but he pulled one of those deals where he mentioned my husband would think it was a good deal and maybe I should ask him to look the offer over...

I blocked him..how lame is that "ask your husband he will realize these books are an excellent deal"

what a tool..

HAHA awesome. Btw the shirt you are wearing in your profile pic. Is that a Black Suit Spider-Man T-shirt and if so where can I buy one? (sorry for the thread derail!)

At the big Tshirt booth a Chicago con..But I think they sell them at Hot Topic too I just looked they have a black with red emblem shirt but not the white..

If I see one I'll message you it's one of my favorite shirts..I think the guy that runs the Ebay neg finder bought it for me..he's awesome

ending thread derailment now

He sent over 600 messages? That is crazy…

Does Prophet DNA also get a strike too though? He isn't active a poster…

How does Arch know that?

I think they were all forwarded to Mich on Buzzetta's behest.

:whistle: