• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Me too. Perhaps they asked him to remove it and he didn't. I certainly couldn't see simply giving him a strike.

They might if he had been warned in the past. A long while back, the mods basically told me that having a signature graphic with my art (that featured women) was a no-no, so I haven't had one in since. Then they told me having a signature graphic with my design services for comic shops was a no-no, so now I've just got text. I think if I were to violate those warnings and someone humped the button on me - I'd just get a strike, no warning.

C'mon really? Your sig wasn't distasteful at all.It's getting to be rigoddamneddiculous around here.

Soon just posting the picture of a beautiful woman will get you a strike.

What - you mean people will have to talk about comics instead?

1499352-adam_hughes__wonder_woman__001.jpg

Me too. Perhaps they asked him to remove it and he didn't. I certainly couldn't see simply giving him a strike.

They might if he had been warned in the past. A long while back, the mods basically told me that having a signature graphic with my art (that featured women) was a no-no, so I haven't had one in since. Then they told me having a signature graphic with my design services for comic shops was a no-no, so now I've just got text. I think if I were to violate those warnings and someone humped the button on me - I'd just get a strike, no warning.

C'mon really? Your sig wasn't distasteful at all.It's getting to be rigoddamneddiculous around here.

Yeah, that's what I thought - but I sell here, so I figured it wasn't worth it to rock the boat. Their sandbox, their rules, I guess is the way I look at it.

Soon just posting the picture of a beautiful woman will get you a strike.

What - you mean people will have to talk about comics instead?

1499352-adam_hughes__wonder_woman__001.jpg

No fellatio pics either. lol

Yeah, that's what I thought - but I sell here, so I figured it wasn't worth it to rock the boat. Their sandbox, their rules, I guess is the way I look at it.

You have to look at it that way. It's the exact same way as on any message board. Their board, their rules.

What I find deliciously ironic is that people a few months ago were complaining about the moderation and soon after that, the moderation style changed. Be careful what you wish for.......

You have to look at it that way. It's the exact same way as on any message board. Their board, their rules.

What I find deliciously ironic is that people a few months ago were complaining about the moderation and soon after that, the moderation style changed. Be careful what you wish for.......

I seem to recall that people were complaining that the moderation was too strict.

I seem to recall that people were complaining that the moderation was too strict.

I recall that people were complaining that moderation wasn't strict enough and/or inconsistent. Soon after that, people started getting wrist slaps and strikes for stuff Arch would previously ignore.

Yet we still can't keep dumbarses from posting. :facepalm:

Well, they haven't blocked you yet.

OH SNAP!

;):baiting:

Bwahahahahahaha! You got me there. :roflmao:

meh

I'm glad. Why pretend that he wasn't warned. There are many sites dedicated to the female form, this isn't one of them.

Also, it doesn't make anyone look cool when they post those images, it simply reinforces their role as female kryptonite.

I'm glad. Why pretend that he wasn't warned. There are many sites dedicated to the female form, this isn't one of them.

Also, it doesn't make anyone look cool when they post those images, it simply reinforces their role as female kryptonite.

Got to agree with you.