• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

How many is that for Beige in the last year?

Three so far. One more and he's banned.

Arch LINK

Update on the strike system:

Within the last 12 months:

Strike 1 - one week suspension

Strike 2 - two week suspension

Strike 3 - one month suspension

Strike 4 - permanent ban

Andy70 - Strike

Andy70 - Strike

Beige - strike

:)

So if you change your name, you get a clean slate. Doesn't make sense. (shrug)
I don't think that's true.

I'm fairly certain this isn't correct either - this was Andy70/Beige's 3rd strike, so I'm assuming he's off for a month :shrug:

If you change your name you force people to remember you were the jagoff they don't like, that's like a clean slate, right?

I'm fairly certain this isn't correct either - this was Andy70/Beige's 3rd strike, so I'm assuming he's off for a month :shrug:

Only if cgcmod0 makes the right call. :wishluck:

It's not correct. It was a joke I made. lol

However, he may set some sort of unbreakable record if he comes back, changes his name, and brings down the ban hammer with his next strike.

That would make 4 names, 4 strikes, and a perma-ban in one 12-month time span.

That would be impressive.

Sellers here may want to treat high-risk moderation offenders differently than the general population.

In other words, immediate payment required on any :takeit: before the buyer can get a strike and not be reachable for x number of weeks (or even permanently).

Buyers, on the other hand, might want to think long and hard before taking a risk with an HRMO*.

*HRMO - High Risk Moderation Offender. (I just made that up).

Sellers here may want to treat high-risk moderation offenders differently than the general population.

In other words, immediate payment required on any :takeit: before the buyer can get a strike and not be reachable for x number of weeks (or even permanently).

Buyers, on the other hand, might want to think long and hard before taking a risk with an HRMO*.

Unless it was a "pre-delivery" sale of a soon-to-be-shipped CGC book, in which case the book is likely to arrive at the same time the HRMO comes back.

Win-Win!!

Unless it was a "pre-delivery" sale of a soon-to-be-shipped CGC book, in which case the book is likely to arrive at the same time the HRMO comes back.

Win-Win!!

Lemonade!

Not nearly what has been deserved.

+1 But I can give you 18,000 reasons why a lot of people would want him around.

Cripes, the FF #52 market is going to immediately crash without his hyperbole to hype it up. :screwy:

Cripes, the FF #52 market is going to immediately crash without his hyperbole to hype it up. :screwy:

I thought it was a super hot book? hm

I thought it was a super hot book? hm

Well it is, at least while the snake-oil salesman has multiple copies he's trying to get rid of, at the highest possible prices. :D