• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Me too. Perhaps they asked him to remove it and he didn't. I certainly couldn't see simply giving him a strike.

I've been admiring that sig line for about a week. Perhaps they just noticed it?

Or just managed to pull their eyes off it?

Me too. Perhaps they asked him to remove it and he didn't. I certainly couldn't see simply giving him a strike.

They might if he had been warned in the past. A long while back, the mods basically told me that having a signature graphic with my art (that featured women) was a no-no, so I haven't had one in since. Then they told me having a signature graphic with my design services for comic shops was a no-no, so now I've just got text. I think if I were to violate those warnings and someone humped the button on me - I'd just get a strike, no warning.

They might if he had been warned in the past. A long while back, the mods basically told me that having a signature graphic with my art (that featured women) was a no-no, so I haven't had one in since. Then they told me having a signature graphic with my design services for comic shops was a no-no, so now I've just got text. I think if I were to violate those warnings and someone humped the button on me - I'd just get a strike, no warning.

C'mon really? Your sig wasn't distasteful at all.It's getting to be rigoddamneddiculous around here.

C'mon really? Your sig wasn't distasteful at all.It's getting to be rigoddamneddiculous around here.

Soon just posting the picture of a beautiful woman will get you a strike.