• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

As pointed out, it wasn't a shill, just a name change.

He was an interesting guy to say the least. I will actually miss his presence on the boards.

Can he come back with another avatar, like hero/villian back from the dead?

To be honest I do not expect him to come back as a shill. I doubt (only my opinion) that he cares about being banned and is not exactly a fan of CGC.

He certainly seemed not to care about consequences and I believe is waiting to become part of some other forum

He certainly seemed not to care about consequences and I believe is waiting to become part of some other forum

What other forum could be as cool as this one?

I say that tongue in cheek because I know what you mean, but I personally love this site.

This is the guy who made comments about my wife and mother and then sent me a lame PM apology about trying to "fit in". Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (thumbs u
Get over it

This is the guy who made comments about my wife and mother and then sent me a lame PM apology about trying to "fit in". Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (thumbs u
Get over it

He's gone, I'm over it.