• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

He seems like the type of personality that will come back as a shill account, just to rub salt in old wounds.

I was pretty sure he was The Question aka Procrustean aka the guy with the rims?

Never really had a problem with him :shrug:

He wasn't any worse than any other POS trolls that do the same exact thing around here. (shrug)

One thing about Jiminy, he didn't roll with a pack and traveled alone.

The repeated "me and my buddies have been PMing each other about you" posts indicate otherwise, actually.

He wasn't any worse than any other POS trolls that do the same exact thing around here. (shrug)

The repeated "me and my buddies have been PMing each other about you" posts indicate otherwise, actually.

Speaking of which. OFG is very biased against all of you.

He was talking about his other accounts lol