• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cal's on timeout???!!?!!

204 posts in this topic

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6888818#Post6888818

I never thought I'd see the day Teflon Cal would be deemed to have gone to far. :shrug:

Surprised? Really? I am surprised it hasn't happened more.

That's what I'm saying. it seemed like he could do whatever he wanted around here without getting a good modding on the keister.

ok. My sarcasm detector is not working.

Spends 1.5 million on comics won't spend 10.95 on GPA subscription...

According to him, he stopped subscribing when GPA didn't use his personal sale result for their database, even though this has been their policy from the beginning. The result being a personal affront that incurred Cal's wrath :mad:

I thought they were willing to use data from dealers under certain conditions? He talks enough about eBay to make me assume he is -- or considers himself to be -- a significant dealer.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6888818#Post6888818

I never thought I'd see the day Teflon Cal would be deemed to have gone to far. :shrug:

That's what I'm saying. it seemed like he could do whatever he wanted around here without getting a good modding on the keister.

According to him, he stopped subscribing when GPA didn't use his personal sale result for their database, even though this has been their policy from the beginning. The result being a personal affront that incurred Cal's wrath :mad:

I thought they were willing to use data from dealers under certain conditions? He talks enough about eBay to make me assume he is -- or considers himself to be -- a significant dealer.

My guess is there are certain criteria to be one of the dealers that sales results are taken from

Please, the way he talks about himself, he thinks he is the end-all-be-all of the universe. In the grand scheme of things, the newbie e-bay seller with a feedback of 7 is a more significant dealer than CAL. Unless you're talking about dealing in denial and mental issues. hm

Surpised he isn't banned
He'll just sue to get reinstated like he did on the eBay boards. meh

There is an obvious common denominator to Cal's troubles.

Perhaps Cal and nocute could start their own utopian comic message board where nobody argues and the posts are devoid of all humor and sexuality.

Confident, strong-willed, independent women will not be tolerated in Caltopia.

For realz!!! :headbang: