• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friday Night Sales Thread - Hulk 1 CGC 8.0 WP AF 15 Batman 1 & others

95 posts in this topic

DAMN...If only I had completely sold out my $1 to $3 thread, I could have made an offer on that Hulk.

:lol:

I was too lazy to peruse the 27,000 books you had. :baiting:

That Hulk is gorgeous. GLWTS.

Can you post a pic of the Bat 1 without price tag? I was looking forward to admiring it.

I am actually hoping to upgrade at some point. But that is becoming a difficult task on unrestored Bat 1s. May have to settle for this one for the considerable future. Will see!!

l7ok6LE.jpg

Can you post a pic of the Bat 1 without price tag? I was looking forward to admiring it.

I am actually hoping to upgrade at some point. But that is becoming a difficult task on unrestored Bat 1s. May have to settle for this one for the considerable future. Will see!!

l7ok6LE.jpg

That is one great looking 1.0!!!

Thanks for posting it.

l7ok6LE.jpg

Looks great!

Yes that book just rarely comes up fo sale but understandable. Scarcity plus people who have it have no desire to let go.

Cool Thread!!! I have the original Red Ryder BB Gun that is on the back of that Batman # 4. I never realized it cost $2.95 in 1940. So cool!!!

Amazing books. Funny you should talk about buying a car with the proceeds. If I can hang onto my big guns long enough I would seriously consider buying a muscle car or a old Porsche. A lot of things would have to go right for me to pull that off.

GL