• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED - SA Marvel Keys: Avengers 1 CGC 4.5 (and FREE Hulk 4 CGC 3.5)

54 posts in this topic

The AF 15 went over pretty well, and I've got a happy buyer. :cloud9: So, I'm gonna try my luck at expanding my OA war chest a bit more in this thread. To that end...

Comics? Pshaaw!! I think I'll try my hand at OA for a spell.

No PL or HoS!! :sumo:

First :takeit: gets it. PM offers welcomed, all will be considered. Need time payments? Let's see if we can't work something out. :foryou:

Shipping in the U.S. is on me. If you're outside the U.S. ... contact me first. I'm no master of shipping intricacies, and I don't want to ship it anywhere that will prohibit my insuring it.

Paypal or MO accepted. Payment is due within 7 days of our agreement. "Our agreement" means your throwing up the :takeit: or our PMs.

NOTE: I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone that seems ... er ... fishy to me. :hi:

O, and don't fear ... you can trust me!! :)

:takeit: trumps PMs, per usual.

Nice copy! I'm becoming interested in Marvel keys again(not a good thing for my wallet). Wish I had the dough to get this.