• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soooo Thanos now Ultron who's next on the undervalued villains list?

194 posts in this topic

Korvac seems like a good candidate. Especially since Marvel keeps putting him in the new cartoons.

Giant Size Defenders 3 may seem like a good long term investment?

Any other undervalued Marvel villain first appearances you can think of?

Avengers 8 in lower grades ... get the ones us common people can afford just as much upside .

FF 19 is a different character name Rama something ??

I think you're right I think Avengers 8 would be the one people flocked to for Kang. Rama Tut and Kang are the same character though according to Wikipedia. Having never read FF 19 I have no clue and its been years since I read Avengers 8.

Personally I also think Deathstroke, Mr. Sinister, and Omega Red all have vastly under valued first appearances. Deathstroke is just bad !

Mister Sinister

Buy them now.

Great cover on 221 hm

I believe that issue is also Silvestri's first comic art. :gossip:

Mister Sinister

Buy them now.

Great cover on 221 hm

I believe you've just talked me out of some money's hm

Mister Sinister

Buy them now.

Great cover on 221 hm

I believe you've just talked me out of some money's hm

+1 Been thinking about picking this one up, was down to this and Avengers 196, I sided with Avengers but I might have to grab a few of this as well

In Kang's first appearance, Avengers #8, he tells the Avengers as part of his origin story that he is actually an older Rama Tut who has returned form his sojourn in Egypt (shown in FF #19) and developed a new costumed identity.

It gets tricky, of course, because in later storylines Kang and Rama Tut appear alongside each other - thanks to time travel, of course - and not on the same side, but fighting each other. So they are often treated by writers as separate characters within the stories themselves.

Immortus, who first appears in Avengers #10, was later explained to be an even older version of Kang who had give up his warlike ways. And he and Kang hate each other even though they are technically the same person.

So... yeah, I dunno. Pick whichever one you like I guess.

(shrug)